Monday 2 July 2018

92 Days of Summer- Day 2 Up the Hill!



Today, I did something I'm really proud of! Well, I know its not a lot to many but to me its an achievement. Today I climbed up Roseberry Topping! Its a short walk of 1.5 miles but it is all up! Elevation of 565ft! 
Let me tell you! Wow! I'm not afraid of heights, I can be in a plane looking down and be fine, but you know when you're really far back in the theatre and you're climbing all the way up to the top where your seat it, I can't look back I feel so scared that I'll fall! Its an irrational fear in a theatre but climbing up this in parts, it was so real! I kept telling myself not to look down one side of the hill because I knew I would freak out! I walked all the way to the top really climbed in places and when I was at the top I walked out pretty close to the ledge at one point, again not afraid of the height and I was far enough back that I knew I wouldn't fall! It was so worth it!
Out on the ledge!









 So yes today is a good day! I feel so blessed to have my man beside me, especially today 12 years and 1 day married to this guy! I'm one lucky today!!!

Steps Today: 15,865
Steps count to date: 28,448

No comments:

Post a Comment