Saturday 21 July 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 21

Prawn, chilli and Tomato Spaghetti
(recipe was linguine but I updated
 it for my no count on weightwatchers!)
Part of being able to walk so well and loosing weight is being able to eat well.

Sounds funny I know!

But one of my favourite things to do is to really flavour things up!

And I'm always looking for ideas of food to eat, everywhere!

Sometimes I wonder if people think we don't eat on a diet, and we do, so here are some of the meals I've had (over the past week actually!)


Pancakes! WeightWatcher Style,
lets not get too excited!
 
Green Lentil Curry inspired by
 eat well for less (with chicken and rice)

One of my favourite programmes to watch is "Eat Well For Less" (I'm sad I know) but I love to watch it and they did something they don't normally do this week. This couple were eating terribly, they were filling up on Chocolate and Sweets and not really eating meals. They increased their shopping bill but showed them how to prepare food, how to eat, and I think that is really important, is to eat, actually eat! It makes such a huge difference when you eat properly!
Any of my friends, I have the recipes for all the pictures above!

Steps today:13,512
Steps Total:  279,028
Steps to go: 720,972

No comments:

Post a Comment