Tuesday 24 July 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 24

This is me I am cream crackered!
Tonight ladies and gentlemen, I think the whole doing exercise every single day without a break has finally hit me! I am so tired! And I have a whole five weeks three days of two little energy bolts running around!

We walked up to Stanley this morning,  a venture I don't do too frequently because of the very short but very steep incline just outside my house to walk up there! I don't mind doing it on my own, but with Joseph I try to avoid it, and yet it is my way up to Stanley, where the swimming pool is.

This morning was Joseph's regular swimming lesson, he's doing so well, I think he's figured out the kicking legs and his mouth under the water part, he's confident in using the steps to get in and out of the pool and he loves to play around it, we then walked back down again and its hard to do, to constantly and consistently do, especially with two little ones! Maybe something else will break the pattern but I think once we have this routine down!

I am so very lucky that Yasmine is a good walker, all the way up to Stanley, all the way back, its nearly four miles!

When we got home Joseph wouldn't nap so he's been a little horror all afternoon, but it did mean getting him off to sleep for half past 6, which is pretty awesome, actually...

Steps today: 12,547
Steps so far:  334,546
Steps to go: 665, 454

No comments:

Post a Comment