Wednesday 4 July 2018

92 Days of Summer- Day Happy 4th July!

On our Walk to School
Most days are just like this you know? Most of my steps are picked up when walking to school and back and then the same again on the afternoon.

This morning, it was beautiful and cool walking down to school, it was really nice, it started to warm up again once Joseph and I got back home but this afternoon, it was well after the 'mid day heat' and honestly was not as bad as it was yesterday but it was still too warm! 

I know after the winter we've just had, well we're due some heat but I really struggle in the heat, its too hot, the air doesn't hit my lungs most the time so my asthma can work up really bad! Its going to be an extra challenge for me and the heat!

its a really nice routine though, I do enjoy the walk with the kids its nice its peaceful and I know I'm very lucky to have two kids who will and do walk! 

This afternoon Joseph walked down to the school again! Seriously, a just turned 2 year old able to walk a mile! Thats pretty impressive and gives me hope that he'll be able to walk down to the nursery and back home again when he turns three and goes to nursery!

Steps today:12,775
Steps total: 54,306
Steps to go: 945,694

No comments:

Post a Comment