Tuesday 17 July 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 17


Those of you who know, know I take the kids swimming. Joseph from six weeks old has had swimming lessons (if you can call them that) and Yasmine started her swimming lessons when she started class 2. And today she achieved her level 5 badge (we won't get the certificate until they can sign it off on the system, it's broken at present so they can't mark it as complete until its fixed!) but she's moved up a class into the big pool!

This little girl, when we started wouldn't even jump in from the side! She was never afraid of the water I always took her with armbands to the swimming pool, but when we both worked it wasn't consistent. There is a huge difference to how Joseph approaches the water and how Yasmine did, but she has come on so much!  This little one! I am so proud of who she is becoming. She excels in school her report not only excellent in her marks but also in her attitude her sweetness her kindness and her impeccable manners.
She bless her helps me on my walking where she can and she doesn't complain, she always wants to help and do the right thing. Sometimes I wish she would stay the same forever, my little girl but every now and then she does something so amazing she reminds me she is growing and if I hadn't seen her grow into what she is becoming I wouldn't have believed it myself. My little miracles, I am so grateful for them every day! I can't wait to see what she can achieve! 

I know it has very little to do with walking but these blogs are my every day life too.

Steps today:16,240
Steps Total:  234, 864
Steps to go: 765,136


I've walked 

  • 94.92 miles this month, it 95 miles from London to Leamington Spa.... Come on...
    that's worth a donation right?

No comments:

Post a Comment