Saturday 14 July 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 14


Ooooohhhh boy! What a day!


This morning, I did not want to get out of bed, I actually stayed in bed until after half nine, I was well and truly shattered!

Yasmine and I walked up to Stanley and back and I told her to wear socks but would she listen... so she ended up like this....

Once we got into Stanley I bought her some flip flops which did her on the way down but honestly that kid

 Then there's the other! So we tried Joseph in a bed before and he didn't take to it so we put him back in a cot so I'm trying him again and it took until about half an hour ago to settle him! I just have to remember to be consistent and keep going because he does need to sleep in the bed and he was really jazzed to be in a bed rather then a cot so I'm sure it'll all be good!

I am also cooked better then a lobster at the minute my face round my neck and arms.... ALL red! *Sigh*


Steps today:14,794
Steps so far:192, 934
Steps to go: 807,066

No comments:

Post a Comment