Sunday 1 July 2018

92 Days of Summer- Day 1

Day one


So Today I started my 3 month challenge for my million steps for diabetes UK. Below is a link for my just giving page so feel free to donate!

So I'm going to try and update on a daily bases for 90 days so the posts might not be long and it will be about health fitness, walks, good food- wellbeing! Yes, A wellbeing log for 90 days!

So, today with it being a Sunday I got to go on my main walk alone, Joseph is at home with daddy and I got to walk, just without the pram. Its something which I don't do too often, normally Thursdays and Sundays, possibly Saturday... I know that is three out of seven that's pretty good!

I do love to walk and hopefully this will help raise awareness of Diabetes too!

These will be shorter blogs (I think) but more frequent, so you might get to see my daily grind a bit, plus some time coming up with my family (with the summer holidays coming up!) I hope the nice weather continues not too hot or even sunny but just no days where I'm sitting around saying its tipping down with rain for the whole day we couldn't get out! I can only do so many steps in the house!!

Steps Today: 12,583
Steps count to date: 12,583




No comments:

Post a Comment