Wednesday 18 July 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 18

Can you see the raspberries? 
Today was one of those days where nothing should have been difficult but it seemed like everything was. I don't even think it was really, just it seemed like it.

So I bit the bullet and bought one of these with the infuser in it to try and drink water by itself. The good news is these are 700mls with the infuser in and I drank 2 like that with the fruit in. 

The bad news is, I drank three glasses of diet cola! Not little glasses! I did drink another 700mls of juice, I was really thirsty! All day! 

But walking wise it was okay, I walked down from Stanley with the pram, I swear this morning it couldn't have picked up all of my steps because its a 2 mile walk (the way I walk) and it only measured 1.8 miles the whole morning, and baring in mind I did some steps getting ready.... It doesn't matter I reached goal anyway it just seemed very hard to get the steps in.
I can't believe I am so close to a quarter of a million steps already! 
While Yasmine is still at school I have a schedule I know when I can get my steps in....

All hell is soon to break loose ladies and gents because the six weeks holidays start next week, I could still fail at this task!


Steps today:13,581
Steps Total:  248,445
Steps to go: 751, 555

No comments:

Post a Comment