Thursday 5 July 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 5

Our Bad Girl poses!

Chilling like a Villian!
So today, I've mostly been sorting out a few things in the house so walking was a huge deal to get done, I did! Just to establish!

Today was Yasmine's Drama Club performance and she wore her "Cool" outfit for the last song "Chilling like a Villian" On the way home we were doing poses and I thought it would be fun to post a couple of them. Mostly because, Yasmine is such a cutie pie!

So these were our Bad girl poses! (we clearly have no idea!)







Today was a lot cooler when I was out walking! Which I've been ever so grateful for!

I cant believe how close we are to the end of the school term now! Yasmine has grown so much over the past school year!

Steps today:15,461
Steps total: 69,767
Steps to go: 930,223

No comments:

Post a Comment