Tuesday 3 July 2018

92 days of Summer Day 3

Can I just give a shout out to my baby boy here?
My Walking has been such a gradual thing, and its been happening over his lifetime really, He's been sitting in his little pram (or his trike) for a lot of it, we go off on an adventure in his pram and he's sat in snow been plowed through it in some cases, and its a lot for a little boy with lots of energy, he's always dressed appropriately for the weather don't worry....

But he's been my little walking buddy on so many days! And now, he's wanting out of his pram the other day he walked from out house down to the school (a mile by the way) with his reigns on (You can't see but he is attached to the pram here!)  but he's really starting to develop now!

 Phil and I were talking about it, about how both the kids are active kids, they both go swimming (Joseph is still wearing armbands) both will walk and be outside happily, I never wanted inactive kids, and I think sometimes we're put off by the "organised" school team events, or at least I was, I was never any good at races or netball or football or dodgeball (I'm sorry but people threw those balls really hard!) and I was asthmatic! I was always better at swimming and walking things which weren't measured against other people to say how "good" you were. Maybe Yasmine and Joseph will be different, maybe they will be good at organised exercises, but I want them to know its good to be good at walking, at swimming (either competitive or not) and it still counts as exercise!

Steps Today: 13,083
Steps count to date: 41,531

No comments:

Post a Comment