Thursday 26 July 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 26

#lifeasaswimmother
Well today, I have proven that maybe I'll make it through these holidays alive! 

It was a chill out day for most of the day, we didn't go walking until later when we needed to be up Stanley for Yasmine's swimming lesson.

Today was her first lesson in grade 6. She was nervous because she'd never been  int he big pool with a new teacher.... And she went and she conquered, he had her jumping in the pool at the deep end and she was doing it!! My heart was in my mouth the first time but she nailed it!

So walking every single day is hard work, its exhausting actually and I wasn't expecting that doing those steps for two more days a week would make all that much of a difference but it really has! 

The motivation to keep going tough to keep up but I did something smart, I signed myself up for a 150 mile walk where I get a medal at the end of the month if I complete the steps, and so just yesterday when I felt like giving up I got the email through asking for the evidences so they can send me it out, I go on my fitbit app to find out how close I am... 10 miles... which is two days which is only today and tomorrow but it made me gird up my loins and power through....

I think I will need to find some healthy way of levelling out my energy levels and the food I'm eating... because my diet has gone out the window, so I'll keep you informed!

Steps today 12,607 
Steps so far: 359,352
Steps to go: 640, 648

1 comment: