Friday 20 July 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 20

 So Today was the last day of term! My little girl is no longer in infant school but in juniors! (Well, actually she's in primary school so its neither but all the same...)

I went to weight watchers today and I stayed the same from last weigh in! Which is awesome actually because I had a bad bad week a few weeks back and I haven't weighed in, I've lost it all this week so I'm happy to have stayed the same.

I walked everywhere, or it felt like it. I walked the kids to school along to mum's, we went up to weightwatchers, I walked home from there then later walked down to school and along to my mam's.

Steps today:18,085
Steps Total:  265,516
Steps to go: 734,484



Yasmine and Joseph playing nicely together in MaccyDs

No comments:

Post a Comment