Saturday 7 July 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 7

Reading on route

Sneaky Tea at ASDA

natures harmony of crickets
I think I've mentioned before that weekend are really very hard on me for walking, I have zero motivation to move on a weekend so actually doing it is a really big deal for me!

Phil sent me off walking today with Yasmine as company so we took it slowly because she's seven and thats a long way for a seven year old!

So we went up to ASDA had her favourite (Garlic bread pizza) then started to walk home, we did it slowly stopping to read a little while in some trees on the way down. I felt better after my walk.

I think my mind is really playing on all of this now, I woke up the middle of the night last night and I felt like my arm was on fire under where my fitbit lies on my arm and I could really feel it there like it was weighed, this has never happened before so I took it off and I remember looking at it and popping it on the side next to me, but then I swore I woke up a little while later and put it back on again, but strange thing was that I woke up this morning it was still on the side! Spoooooookkkkkyyyy!
But its like Phil says "you're just a craaazy little thing called Lorna!"

Steps today: 12,567
Steps total: 95,291
Steps to go: 904,709

Oh PS. You might notice there might be a small difference between one day to the next or my total for the week, this is because I'm recording it off my fitbit and I sometimes do some steps after I write my blog but before I go to bed. So there might be some steps not recorded one day to the next but will be over the course of the week, I promise I've taken them over the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment