Sunday 22 July 2018

92 Days of Summer: Day 22


So once again its a Sunday, I do my best to promote diabetes UK and the work they are doing.

One of the struggles people have when diagnosed is knowing what it means to have diabetes. If you follow the link here it will take you to the diabetes learning zone. basically you pop in your diagnoses and a few other details and it'll give you a personalised plan of action.
Along with that if you click here you'll be able to see some of the research projects diabetes uk fund and are researching!

And here is my chart all filled out up to date! I think (short of any illnesses) I'll comfortably make  334,000 by the end of the month! In fact probably by the end of the week!!!

Steps today: 15,716
Steps taken  309,593
Steps to go: 690,407

No comments:

Post a Comment