Sunday 29 July 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 29

Out in a break from the rain
Normally, every Sunday I do make it about Diabetes UK, and today I kind of am, but I'm talking about the fundraising side! 

So I was talking to a friend today and she reminded me what a huge commitment I made, it a big deal and a huge walk and I've made this long short term commitment and its not easy to keep it up, although we both acknowledged that I've been clocking up the steps and fast!

So I was asked how it is I'm fitting in all the steps, so I thought I would give some insight. I'll try to add in the map to track at least my outside steps, although I'm afraid you might find them quite mundane, at least for the most part because we love routine! So, we'll see, but this was a walk  in variation I do quite frequently and yes there is a much shorter cut straight down the hill, but the idea is to get lots of steps in!

Steps today: 17,384
Steps so far: 401,336
Steps to go: 598, 664





This is over
  • 162 miles!! in 29 days!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment