Sunday 12 August 2018

92 Days of Summer Days 42-43

So this will probably be one of the only times I do two days together and the reason being is that I've had a hectic weekend I didn't get the chance to go out walking today and yesterday we were travelling and it took a lot just to get the steps in I did.

Just another snap from the holidays...
Also. I'm ahead of where I need to be so the fact I've done less steps yesterday and today means I've had a rest and I can march ahead with it tomorrow.

Hopefully,... well I'll be indoors tomorrow I think its due to rain and I never like walking in the rain much so it'll be exercise tomorrow but I will get back on it!

Steps over the weekend: 15,505
Steps so far: 608,419
Steps to go: 391, 581

This is completely insane! It doesn't feel like five minutes ago I was in the 300,000 so far bracket! Please if you can donate by clicking on the link below for my just giving page!

No comments:

Post a Comment