Friday 10 August 2018

92 Days of Summer-Day 41


Yasmine and I at the lighthouse in Whitehaven

The kids first costa hot choc!
 Well we visited the town Philip was born in today! And its funny, whenever people ask him where he's from when he's here he always says he's from Whitehaven (having being born there and lived there 2 years of his life)
I always told him people don't need the history lesson they generally don't mean the place you can't remember because all he really remembers is Durham. So we're in Whitehaven someone asks him where he is from "Oh Durham" What the heck Phil! I pulled him up on it later joking with him he thankfully saw I was being funny!
 Steps today: 15,721
Steps so far: 592,476
Steps to go: 407, 576

Well today marks half way through the time of the 92 days to get my 1 million steps in! And being just short of the 600,000 is completely respectable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment