Friday 24 August 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 55

 So Last night, after I finished my blog I went to bed, according to my fitbit I fell asleep somewhere around half nine, and slept! I don't sleep like that normally, I was completely shattered from being ill! To be honest, not sure how much better I'm feeling today but at least I'm out and about. I don't know if you can see but Joseph has a little rash just around his lips, I assumed it was nothing much or important but I took him to the pharmacy and they were all "its all open wound with it being wet and open to infection you should take him to the walk in centre" (!!!) I don't think so mind but I got on the triage system at the doctors and took him up for an appointment the nurse practicinor said it was probably eczema (Like me!) gave us some cream.
I had weight watchers today I lost half a pound considering the way I've eaten since falling sick I took it cheerfully! 
Steps today:  17,207 
Steps so far:  797,687
Steps to go: 202, 313


flashback for Yasmine when she was about Joseph's age!

No comments:

Post a Comment