Friday 17 August 2018

92 Day of Summer- Day 48 17/08/2018



Hi everyone,
So today was weigh in for weight watchers so those of you who don't know, I started doing all the walking to help loose weight, This time last year I still hadn't joined weight watchers again and I was over 4 stone heavier! (look back at my blog and read it you'll see!)

Sometimes you just have to move it!
So weigh in was today for various reasons again if you look back in my blog you'll figure it out I haven't been to the last three meetings! Yes THREE! So it was really important to me, that I go, I've been on and off the diet for the last three weeks too so it was important to tell where I was, and honestly it was better then I thought so I can draw the line and get back on the diet part ASAP! 

Walking today was horrible, well I walked down from weight watchers and then it started to really rain and I didn't want to go out sooo, I was marching in my front room! 
but at least I got a nice report back from my fitbit!
                                          So this is my steps for today:

                                                                Steps today:

14,189 

Steps so far:

687,709

Steps to go:
312,291

As for my weigh in: 

Weight loss this week:+2
Weight loss total: 64 1/2 pounds (or 4 Stone 12 1/2 pounds!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment