Tuesday 14 August 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 45

Today I am particularly shattered! Joseph hasn't been 100% well since we got home and today he was fine all day then come 3pm he's shattered and wants to sleep, so he does because we can't stop him making bedtime rather late! 

So today I was considering something, and it is that very soon I'll be at the end of this challenge, what do I want to do? 

I mean I was fairly active before all this, I would rest on the weekends maybe and not walk as much then, but I've also upped my walking in the week I'm doing this all every day. So where I don't think I have the time to keep up all the walking, certainly the school runs won't do me any harm but I was thinking what about training myself to jog/run? Start with a KM and work myself up (I say KM because its so much better then saying a 0.75 miles, it sounds longer and is a round number rather then a partial one... Which made me think of my surroundings, just to be clear Stanley is one big hill, all the surrounding little villages are on that hill, making flat ground hard to come by, but there is this its a very little under a KM (but once I get back to where I want to start from it will be a KM) and doesn't have much of an incline or decline, and there is this one which is more or less flat except for the last red bit there thats all either down or up hill depending on direction and it is very steep. Both are quite close to home in reality but I would need an agreement with Philip about me going out and its going to be getting dark earlier soon, so I don't know how that will pan out... I don't know... a running machine? I don't want to loose what I've gained but at the same time it would be nice not to be stuck at the same point of losing weight too, I seem to be floating around the same mark all summer, certainly my muscles take up less room for the same weight then my fat did but all the same, little marks on the scales never did anyones self esteem any harm did it? I don't know, I don't know what will happen... just fingers crossed I get it sorted!

Steps today: 17,578
Steps so far: 641,212
Steps to go: 358,788

No comments:

Post a Comment