Wednesday 22 August 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 53

Today I've been super busy with tidying our room! Now for most people this isn't a thing which takes all day but truth, I'm always so busy tidying everywhere else that I never get to tidy our room! I've been wanting to ALL summer holidays and today was the first time Joseph has been at Grandma Keene's all summer holidays (and also the last!) so I took the opportunity! 

As a result I found getting any steps in a challenge because I was rushing about but not moving tons, so today was one of those days I was standing and walking in front of the TV at the end of the day!

On top of that my nose is running and I don't feel great... and Philip hasn't been too well either, in fact he has a doctors appointment tomorrow! ... well this is going to get interesting! 

Steps today: 12,972
Steps so far: 762,860
Steps to go: 237,140

No comments:

Post a Comment