Tuesday 21 August 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 52

Sometimes I see that people want to ask "Is it not difficult to get in all those steps?"

The answer is yes and no.

Big walks like the one on Saturday, although are physically demanding they are not difficult to plan in the steps, the steps happen.

But honestly its days like today where I only just make my aim in steps, because honestly I've had other things that need doing, and I think tomorrow will be just like it. These are the hard days because I'm standing in front of the TV walking on the spot to make up steps and its not because I've been lazy its just I've been busy.

Steps today14,228
Steps so far: 749,888
Steps to go 250,112 

(There is an obsessive part of me that wants to jump up and do that 112 steps... well 113 to get under the 250,000 mark but I'm going to leave it! I can and I will leave it, for tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment