Monday 20 August 2018

92 Days of Summer- Day 50

 As always Sundays are dedicated to writing about what diabetes.org.uk do, where the money would be going.

A report on psychological support and diabetes shows a lack of psychological support affects ability to manage diabetes. This isn't surprising to me, because I've seen it, I've seen friends who struggle with the diagnosis, I have a friend who wants to go to a support group but in order to attend you have to stay the whole meeting, as a single mother she can't stay due to it being over a school run, she has to get her kids from school, there are no other support groups for her to go to, she still has no idea of the foods which are "bad" for her, I mean this is tough stuff to be dealing with, and I wish, as much as there is help out there, there would be more. 

So here is my contribution: 

Steps today: 10,054
Steps so far: 722, 976
Steps to go: 277,072

I know todays step count is lower then normal but its still quite high when you consider... well yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment