Saturday 18 August 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 49

Today I went for a really long walk!


 Philip had to drop off a computer in Dipton which is quite close so I said to just drop me and Joseph off and I'll walk home with him.

It took a while, but I had a lovely walk all the way round!

So When I got home yes I was tired but  I got really close to 9 miles and then once your there you might as well make it to ten!




So I did it! I'm a little insane!

Steps today: 25,085
Steps so far: 712,799
Steps to go:287,201

I may just take the day off tomorrow! I've basically done 2 days worth in one! (There's a map at the bottom of where I walked!
love spending time with this fella!


 Also, for my Weight Watchers buddies Pizza just there is only 6SP! So all you do is 50g of 0% fat free yogurt and 50g of flour for the base, homemade tomato base ham and pineapple then cheese (well I used protein cheese) YUM! Other people use it!
Anyone who knows the area knows where I walked but I took out the names of places just so people can't just guess where I am!



No comments:

Post a Comment