Wednesday 15 August 2018

92 Days of Summer day 46

haha look at the miles counter...
 Today was not what I had planned!

Phil hasn't been very well (bless him) so he was working from home today as a result, but he also couldn't take Joseph to Grandmas house! I was planning on house work! But all the same, we were jumping on and off buses, and although he did get fed up, he is a good toddler! 

So we went on the buses to get Yasmine from Grandma Keene's house! Which was fun! But draining, the good news is I planned in some extra walking and it paid off!

Steps today: 16,492
Steps so far: 657,704
Steps to go: 342,299
love it when this little fella looks at me like that, like I'm funny and adorable
like I'm the centre of his universe! Right back at ya kid!

Sorry about the huge raincoat but our shot out today
, it had just stopped raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment