Thursday 30 August 2018

92 days of Summer Day 61

I haven't written in a couple days, its been all go here and I've not had the energy to write! 

So Phil is unwell, he's now on antibiotics but its been a hard 6 weeks in some ways, a weeks holiday Joseph being ill twice and Philip is still ill, so in some ways I'm looking forward to school starting to get back into it (and its not that far away now!)

So yes, a lot more emphasis on me has just meant I've been tired and not able to find a second to think and write!

And again, I signed up to race at your own pace again, again completing the 150 mile challenge, this I completed this time last week so I probably could have done the 200 miles one but I didn't want to push myself too much! You can sign up here
I'm doing something different next month for it, I decided I'm going to put in for the 25 miles one, but instead of walking running them, so I'll continue walking but the medal will be for running... hopefully! Its good motivation!


As for the steps I'll record them now!


Day 59: 11,268
Day 60: 15,063
Today:  15,885 
Steps so far:  868,917
Steps to go: 131, 083

No comments:

Post a Comment