Thursday 18 January 2018

You're pulling on my....

Arm!

Now that was unexpected. 


But you know I am happy with where my weight comes off in general.

But the main place where the weight is very visible is my arms

And I know why.

Its very difficult to 'use' those (what is popularly known as) 'bingo wings' muscles Even lifting children.... They don't get used.

So I've taken to doing a online video which is only three minutes long but it makes your arms burn! (I'll contact the youtuber later and see if I can include a link... if of course it works....)

So, I've done it 3 nights this week, I don't know if you can tell the difference yet but I think I shall keep you informed and keep an eye on my weekly pictures and tell me if you notice a difference!

1 comment:

  1. Lorna let me know if it works pet i have the same problem my skin has lost its elastic and i dont know if it would ever go back but i will give it a try xx

    ReplyDelete