Friday 19 January 2018

19/01/18



This morning we all got into the car ready for the school run.... It wouldn't turn over 😕

It was twenty to nine Yasmine's school is a 20 minute walk by myself without snow. With Yasmine it is safely 25 minutes. So Yasmine and I jumped out and walked to school, I called them on the way to tell them she'd be late and why we got there at about five past nine and they were lovely about it. 

From there I got the bus up to Stanley and got to my weigh in (Yey!) 

Philip kept Joseph home with him, because Joseph had a temperature, I couldn't expose him to the cold like that and take him to weightwatchers (Bless him).

I have been posting more this week so I think you know how this week went.

I've been keeping my walking up and although last night I got to the end of the day 2.000 steps off my 10,000 a day (Which was my aim for this week) the rest of this week has more then made up for it! the day before 11,128, day before 12,824, 10,649... So I talked myself out of having to make myself do those steps, When your lazy day is over 8,000 steps when weeks ago it was half that, you're fine.

So I've really been focusing on toning and building muscle along with loosing the weight. my legs hopefully are showing this already, but I am also doing some more gentle exercises on my arms which I would love to start to show!!

Having said it all, another loss this week!

Weight loss this week:-3lbs
Weight loss total: -39lbs or 2 Stone 10lbs
COME ON THREE STONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment