Friday 12 January 2018

Sausage and Sweet Potato Bake

I purchased The New Flex Cookbook from my WeightWatchers meeting today and took the time to make one tonight.

Now I know the cookbook says 6 SmartPoints but I ate 10, because we shared our meal between 2 of us not 4.

But hopefully the recipe I followed will help you point or calorie or syn as you see fit. SmartPoints are in Blue.

Ingredients 
255 g Sweet potato(es), raw 8 
1 tablespoons, level Wholegrain Mustard 1 
1 medium Red pepper(s)
1 medium Yellow Pepper 0 
1 large Onion(s)
1 poron(s), small Mushrooms 0 
250 g Cherry Tomatoes
1/2teaspoons, level Paprika 0 
6 piece(s) PORKY LIGHT SAUSAGE 11



OH MY!! It was really really good! Easy to make straight into the one pot. You're really just throwing it together... 

Philip liked it. I mean it did have sausages in! There was nothing in it not to like. 

Well worth the ten points!

No comments:

Post a Comment