Tuesday 23 January 2018

Turkey Stuffed Roasted Squash- Zero SmartPoints!!!




 I made this as described only I only used one Butternut Squash because I made it for 2 people not four, and at 0 Smart Points it was a bargain after the terrible diet I've had today. I've been stressed to high heaven so I've just been eating whatever is at hand, I've not exercised since Saturday and I feel lazy! 

I am of course looking after two sick children which is why but all the same!

This one is a nice warming recipe, the spice is like a undertoned chilli spice, it was hot but it wasn't an overbearing hot (no doubt when coupled with the very plain Butternut Squash it was made to go together just right. 
I wouldn't share this one with the kids just because of that chilli spice (Yasmine would wave her hand in front of her mouth and say its too hot!) and if you don't like chilli spices this one isn't for you, but we (unfussy eaters we are) enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment