Friday 12 January 2018

12/01/2018

Can YOU see a difference?
So today you'll notice a light difference with my photos immediately and hopefully I can explain why.

So this week I've been fitbtiting and its been very interesting!
Over 68,000 steps later I can feel the muscles!

I'm going to be like She-Rah! 
Yes that is almost 10,000 steps a day and apparently this is the recommended number of steps. Can I just be the first to say, that's a lot of steps! You do that many, and you are fit.

But I want to be the first as well to say this.

I think we underestimate how many steps we do.We tend to think we have to go out and walk for miles and miles on end to be fit, and where its true that we should be getting out and exercising for at least a little while, we can easily forget what we are doing.

There is a HUGE emphasis on physical activity and there should be, but I think it can guilt us, it can guilt us into believing we don't do anything and we won't hit the target so why even bother? Thats me in a nutshell you know and I greatly underestimated what I do. 

On Wednesday I think I had over stepped the mark and I wasn't feeling well so I've had a relaxed Wednesday and Thursday, Thursday I did nothing I was really not well and I still managed over 4,000 steps. Just let that sink in, I literally did the bare minimum I was sat most the day and I still almost got half way.

It hasn't been a huge life changer to actually hit my steps this week. What I would like to do is not almost hit those steps averagely over the week but to hit them, every day. 

Honestly its been reteaching me what it is to walk, what it is to exercise... and along side with the walking I've been doing some of the exercises with the fitbit trainers and I'm not kidding my stomach ached after for days! 
But they say NO PAIN NO GAIN! I don't think I can live by that saying!

All I can say is, people START WHERE YOU ARE.
have an active day around the house, 
go out for a walk, 
stick on some F.R.I.E.N.D.S for half an hour on Netflix and step forward and back in front of a couple of episodes (Yes I did this one day!)

So because my muscles have been building and muscle weighs more then fat I was quite chuffed when Claire said I had stayed the same from last week!

It means I've lost some weight really but my fat is turning into muscle.

So the picture above is one of me before Christmas and now, can you tell the difference in the muscle rather the fat, let me tell you I can! Lets keep going! 

Weight loss this week:-0lbs
Weight loss total: -36lbs or 2 Stone 7lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment