Tuesday 23 January 2018

Leek and Potato Soup with Chicken

We're having a ill week here in our household. So loaded down will cold like symptoms we all needed some simple food!

Yes its pointed BUT it is the nicest soup I've had in a while.

2 Leeks and  200g of potatoes were lightly fried in a pan, 2 chicken breasts were popped in the oven.

600mls of veg stock was added to the potatoes and leeks along with some garlic salt and a little bit of pepper.

Once the stock was cooked down in the potatoes and leeks I cooled it all the way back down to room temperature then added 200mls of semi skimmed milk. Stirring as I went. I then blended the ingredients and added the chives.

once the chicken was cooked I sliced it and served.

Both kids loved the lot and so did I. Real treat at 3 Smartpoints!

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment