Monday 23 October 2017

Eat Fresh?

Eating out is a huge deal right?

I mean not only are you not cooking but you're away from hassle.

However, the added stress when on a diet (especially on something like weightwatchers) is just how many calories (or smart points) are in the food.

We went into Durham today and I looked up a popular pub chains food and I nearly cried... I could have the salad that was about it. Everything else was a days worth of Smartpoints, which is insane! I wasn't willing to go out and pay nearly £8 for a salad! Plus the kids food and drinks would have cost £30! I don't think so!

Here comes Subways to the rescue! The two kids had a kids meal and I had a chicken tikka with lettuce tomatoes cucumber pickle and mayo ten points! Score! And it was still a treat, I wasn't hungry!

Lesson for the day....

always make sure there's a subways near by (just don't have one of the cookies... those bad boys are 10 points in themselves!)

No comments:

Post a Comment