Friday 6 October 2017

End of Week 2 (Shhh don't tell the weight watchers police I'm going to eat!)


Me before....
....And after!


So today I went for weigh in as normal. and even though its that wonderful time of the month where being a women is particularly entertaining, you have water retaining and lets face it the need for chocolate and a craving for anything unhealthy! Yesterday was hard! So feeling all bloated and really very heavy in the stomach, to be told you lost three pounds this week... well its awesome! 

But of course, it's my birthday today so after weigh in I went to my favourite Chinese restaurant, the Pavillion. I decided for today I'm not on my diet, So I can go to the Chinese and I can have my cake and eat it, AND the good thing is, I have a whole week to work off any extra weight I put back on today! 
I don't think its unhealthy to go out and have a treat every once in a while, I think it can lift you a little. 
And you know its yummy!









Weight loss this week:-3lbs
Weight loss total: -9lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment