Saturday 1 September 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 63


I can't believe its September! And today was my first day trying to run!

Well I say try!  Asthma is not my friend at times! You can see it says "very intense" for most of it and I think it ended up being more then a mile. But not too bad for the first day! 

even though I've been doing this for a while, walking this is, it was still a step up and a hard one! 

When I was walking back home from my run my legs felt like jelly and I've been super hungry! 

I'm not going to run tomorrow because you know its the sabbath but I'll try again on Monday!

So I hope this is evidence enough that something faster then a walk happened!

I did my actual steps along side with this so this is the stats including the run!

Steps today: 14,077
Steps so far:  896,083
Steps to go:  103,917

If I don't do 3,918 steps tomorrow something has gone wrong!
 So remember I'm trying to get a mile in of running for my 25 miles over the month race at your pace 25 even though I'll walk further, This should motivate me to at least try!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment