Wednesday 5 September 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 67

No picture today I'm afraid just the stats!

Well I did both School runs and if anyone has any super easy ways of pushing a pram up a hill I'm listening! It is so HARD! and I'm not looking forward to doing that in the cold or the rain! My word! And no, getting the bus up the hill... is really counterproductive!

Poor Joseph fell over and scraped both his knees! My word one of them in particular was bad and he's just the little sort of fella you feel bad for!

I know my time of the month is round about now, my fitbit told me it was due today but yesterday and today I've had mind blowingly painful back, tummy neck... Oh my word! Seriously! It hurts and I'm sure I've put on ten pounds! I feel bloated and ill with it!

Today is a bad day! I hope I feel better for it tomorrow... I doubt it if past monthlies are anything to go by.

steps today 13,348
Steps so far   950,034
Steps to go 49, 966

No comments:

Post a Comment