Thursday 6 September 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 68


 Haha can you see I have a running spot? It actually kind of ideal it is quite flat and close to home so you can see where I started on both work outs (the red marker and the yellow and green are where I've walked and run going round as part of my training I don't know if you can see there's more then one line its because I was going round and round and the dark blue is the finishing five minutes.

Looking further down you can see my fitbit caught onto the running (as sports again) and when I stopped to catch breath is where it rest the recording hence why there is so little time between recording each one. But I got to look at the stats in 15 minute intervals 0.5 miles 0.9, 0.6,0.9, 0.6=3.5 miles! Oh yeah!!! 

So I'm not going running tomorrow so this is my first week of running done  
Sat: 2 miles
Mon:  3.5 miles
Tues: 1.3 miles
Thursday 3.5 miles =10.3 miles
WOW!!! Thats just in running!! Wow! I am going to smash that aim of 25 miles running for the medal! 31.11 miles on my feet since Saturday! But the next medal up is 50 miles, I don't think I would manage that, we have Yasmine's and Phil's birthday this month... well we can see! I can change it if I need to, that is the good thing about virtual racing!

You can see too I definitely do more then walk when I do my running (the one later in the day at about 2pm is a lot smaller then when I'm running at strength! 

Having said that I am shattered!! Some of you know I've been asking friends about recommendations for hurting hip bum leg area, silly me just kept going!! walking and walking and walking! 
This is my LIONESS POSE! 

Until

Steps today: 22,127
steps so far: 972,173
Steps to go: 27, 827

No comments:

Post a Comment