Monday 3 September 2018

92 Days of Summer Day 65

I must be mad!
All I'll do now is go brush my teeth and go to bed! I am cream crackered!!! And is it any wonder!

So today was mad! That day before school is back and I got to do little walks in the day but nothing major so I was really chuffed to get out for a run!

So, You can see in the last photo here this is probably the flattest part of Stanley so its probably the easiest part of Stanley to run! So I was running round and round, honestly I'm glad in one way that it was drizzling and no one else was really around, I felt like an idiot...

So you can see my fitbit recognised it as (originally it said 'sport' which I thought was funny) so I changed that one to run, and then you see it recognises I change to walking (which I did I started to walk home) almost made it home and realised I hadn't ran far enough to cover 2 miles (because I'm not doing it every day because Phil isn't always in on a night so I have to work around that) so you can see I made shifted a run going through the housing estate, but that top run on my fitbit, it auto recognised it as a run! That's right people I official ran! Not fast, but I ran! and yes they are in my steps today!

Sorry I didn't write yesterday but it was Sunday and I didn't do all that much but I did get under the 100,000 mark like I wanted to!

Steps for Yesterday 7,974
Steps today: 17,167
Steps so far: 921,475
Steps to go: 78,525

No comments:

Post a Comment