Thursday 9 November 2017

Weekly treats and breakfast

This week was bonfire night and me and my Min went to our town firework display and for the first time, I counted in my treat! I thought I was insane at the time because... well can you see the size of that burger! They were huge! But we went and she had such an awesome awesome time! I may live to regret it if I don't loose any weight but all the same! Look at her! No amount of weight loss would satisfy me more then having a good time with my girl!



So this was my breakfast yesterday... and yes, I'm on a diet! Beans could have been added for another 3 smartpoints which I wouldn't have minded because everything added up on here is 8 smartpoints but I didn't because I didn't want beans.
I personally don't miss the fat on the bacon. The medallions for the three are one smartpoint, the sausages are three (they are direct from the butcher who said they are the same as the slimming world sausages just it has more herbs in (meaning they would be no more smartpoints) tomato and mushrooms are free, the egg is 2 and the bread is one and I added one for the fry light cooking spray I use. (I used 20 sprays for the whole thing that egg included) so I use ten to coat the pan and I look everything but the bread and the egg together, the sausages I put in first because they take a while to cook through (I don't know if its meant to be pink inside at all but I really get freaked out when I see pink so I have these in the longer so they are cooked to my specifications) get everything cooked pop my bread in the toaster and another ten sprays of the cooking spray and egg in... 

I love the fact I can have a cooked breakfast and still stick to this diet. 

As for weigh in tomorrow, I don't know how I feel, my wii fit tells me I've lost a pound from last weigh in but it has told I'm heavier then the weightwatchers scales before.... I hope its more then one pound but if not, actually one pound is one pound. Still an achievement, still a pound off... but we'll see how it goes....


No comments:

Post a Comment