Friday 17 November 2017

End of Week 8



 So this week Ladies and Gentlemen has been an interesting week...

I've been on Flex Smartpoints this week and if you like its a step between Smatpoints and no count.
Weightwatchers have added more stuff which you previously had to point to their no count list BUT they take 7 Smart points off your daily allowance....

The idea behind it is that these new no count items can be added to your daily intake and not be counted.

Now wait and see what was on the list. Eggs, fish (unsmoked, non processed) chicken breast (no skin not processed) turkey Breast (no skin not processed) peas (not mushy) sweetcorn (including corn on the cob) all lentils and legumes. All of these include canned veg and canned fish. (unless its processed)
These are a HUGE deal. I love love love peas and sweetcorn but avoided them because they were pointed 2, for a veg... (I think not!) Now this week they've been there and I've been eating them guilt free!
Eggs used to be 2 per egg. Now free you only have to count the bread and you can have dippy eggs for 2 (for one egg and one buttered crustless bit of bread) or 4 (for 2 eggs and two buttered crustless bread) instead of 6 and eight respectively.

You can do a veg broth for free, add lentils to your soup... completely free!

Chicken dinner.... nearly all free (just count those potatoes!)

I was on it all last week, I was not hungry once and I only once went over my daily allowance but it was because I was being greedy and had a flake soooo.... that was worth it!

Along with this of course was the fact I didn't use all my dailies everyday.... So you can roll onto your weekily four a day. So you can roll over a reserve and have treat you want if you like.

The science?
Proteins found in these food keep us fuller for longer. So by encouraging us to eat them we eat less naturally anyway...

I've seen people go on and say if I'm allowed to eat two chicken breasts I will just eat them....

WHO can eat TWO chicken breasts with their dinner and not be full? I mean HOW?! Unless you are Adam Richman, ya can't! And if you really can...  I want to meet you and shake your hand!
This little girl passed her level 4 class in swimming this week.... as a result she took me swimming Thursday night.... and she worked me hard! My legs and bottom were killing!

So the result?

I lost my regular 3 pounds.....

Is this true Mammy?   No no it isn;t!
Now hold up and listen...

This to me is a huge success.

Its the week after my monthily ladies and this is my heavy week. This time last month I only lost a pound in that week so to loose as normal is a big deal.

As well.... I didn't feel like I lost, I told my husband so, I told Joseph's swimming teacher so, I even told my leader so. So it step on and see that.... Its just awesome!!.... Also it marks my 25 pounds lost in 8 weeks! I'm not even at the end of month 2 yet.... I so want to loose three next week, that will mark my 10% and my two stone!




Five SmartPoints on Flex


Weight loss this week:-3lbs



Weight loss total: -25lbs or 1 Stone 11lbs





No comments:

Post a Comment