Saturday 18 November 2017

PIZZA!!



You know we all love Pizza! So I know its not a traditional base but seriously this is a fraction of a normal pizza in Smart points (and calories) and its really very tasty!

For 4 Smartpoints:
Weight Watchers Wrap 4
Protein Cheese 20g 0
sweetcorn 0
Wafer thin chicken 0
spinach 0
tomato puree 0
garlic granuals 0

Protein Cheese is something which has been discussed in meeting after meeting at weightwatchers. So for a portion of cheese (40g) is 6 Smart Points. For 30% less fat cheese its 3 Smartpoints and this protein cheese is 1 Smartpoint. Now I put 20g of the protein cheese on here (it has a strong cheese flavour so you don't need much to to taste it) with it being 20g its 0. (I was so chuffed putting that in the calculator!)

Something I don't like, is that the default for portions isn't shown in grams on the website it says "Portions" and you have to manually change it to grams. Its a little niggle thing but it really bugs me, a portion of cheese, a portion of mince a portion of parsnips is not the same for everyone folks!!

So yes this was my tea tonight and I am full from it! (I love feeling full on 4 Smartpoints!)

Love

Lorna x

No comments:

Post a Comment