Friday 10 November 2017

end of week seven

Its me again! To tell you annoying me has lost three pounds again! I am getting closer and closer to the two stone mark now and my leader has given me a little something which I'm hoping will help.

So next week everyone is being given this info but we help out at the meetings (My sister Lisa and me) and we have it a little early. Basically some stuff is being moved from pointed to free (so less point counting) but we loose 7 of our daily points. Seven is a lot to loose all at once but we gain all legumes all the stuff you'd put in a broth (meat excluded) my precious peas and sweetcorn are going to be free (I llloooove peas and sweetcorn) so in those ways and a few others it should be easier, I'm starting it today (but tonight I'm having a dessert night at my sisters.... I will not be counting that!) So yeah, I'd love to have two stone off before Christmas, I'd love more off too I'm not just giving up once I get there, and you know with these changes... Christmas could have got a whole lot easier!


Weight loss this week:-3lbs



Weight loss total: -22lbs or 1 Stone 8lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment