Friday 1 December 2017

End of Week 10

So this week food wise, I thought I had done okay. I'd gone over a couple of times but that's what weekly points are for.... plus I've been under rather then over on most days and last night in particular I felt entitled to a hot chocolate a weight watchers chocolate bar and a (homemade) rice pudding....

Last night was not good. I walked down to the school to get Yasmine and decided it was too dangerous to be pushing the pram up home with Yasmine too so we went to wait for a bus. HALF AN HOUR later it STILL hadn't showed we were standing in the freezing cold poor Joseph was crying so we walked along to my mam's house and I asked Phil to come home early and come and get us from Mam's (as dad was not leaving the house in the snow (understandably so) Phil got back to our house and said he wasn't driving down to mam's as people were driving crazy (because of the snow) He walked down to get us! I was not a happy bunny last night I already assessed it was too dangerous to walk up the hill.... apparently it was safer to walk then to drive (which actually I could well believe because the gritters hadn't been out). Phil pushed the pram up home and I think he could see why I made the assessment not to walk up there with the two of them on my own....

                                                              So maybe it was the 2 mile round trek which helped?
Maybe it was the fact I'm no longer bunged up and felt like I was carry half a stone extra around with me when I went to weight in?
But end of week ten as you can see, I lost 10% of my start weight. thats averaging 1% lost in a week which is 3.1lbs a week which is 31lbs lost. This has also put me safely past my two stone mark!!

I feel I should post this on Facebook I'm so chuffed with it! I got my ten percent keyring! Part of me thinks to keep it in the box but another part of me wants to take it out and carry it around with me! And the good news is... I've still got 24 days until Christmas Eve....

What do you think another stone?

Weight loss this week:-5lbs
Weight loss total: -31lbs or 2 Stone 3lbs 

2 comments:

  1. so proud of you my daughter xx you look lovely got some clothes for you when you lose a bit more xx

    ReplyDelete