Friday 15 December 2017

End of Week 12



Inside my week its been a hard week!

There is Christmas stuff EVERYWHERE!

You can call me a scrooge all you like.

But there is a ridiculous amount of emphasis on food!

I like food

I love food!

You don't get overweight being indifferent to food!

BUT the food is EVERYWHERE!

Chocolate
Shortbread biscuits
Chocolate
Cake
Chocolate
cheese
chocolate
mince pies
chocolate
pork pies

and did I mention the chocolate!?

It has to be the hardest time ever to lose weight!

I don't know about everyone else. I stayed within my points don't get me wrong. But I felt as though I had done an awful job! I think even when you're not eating it you're thinking about it maybe and so inside your head its much worse?

And even when you don't give in, its still hard on the mind isn't it, like a mini meltdown inside your head?!

And you know something? You know come new year there will be a ton of stuff all diet orientated for your "new years resolution".... which pitter out by the end of February....

You know what my new years resolution was last year? Was to lose some weight. I put a short term goal up of the walking I did at the beginning of the year but then by the time I started this I knew I had to diet and it wasn't as if I did it because I realised time was running out for my resolution for the year wasn't being seen to (there are plenty of years I ignore this) It just came, with a determined resolution and I was at the beginning of the year but apart from the walk I did nothing towards it. Nothing. I wanted to lose weight for a very personal reason and I wanted to get some done this year. At the time I thought a pound a week would be enough and I maintain that, a pound a half pound off is enough for me. I didn't go all year but where I have gone its been awesome and I have been lucky enough to loose every time.

So I'm sticking to it firmly this week, but come Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and boxing day I'm not sticking strictly to it. (I won't over over do it) So that week I'll be surprised if I don't put on.

I'm proud of what I've achieved this year with my weight loss, and I will fight it! I will stick with it and I will continue into the new year!

Some how this week (I'm still not sure how) I lost 2 1/2 pounds....


Weight loss this week:-2.5lbs
Weight loss total: -35.5lbs or 2 Stone 7.5lbs 

Oh shout out to my sister Lisa and my Mam
Lisa got her 10% off today (Go Lise!)
And My mum got her 75lbs off and hit her goal weight. Go Mamma!

1 comment:

  1. Lorna you and Lisa are doing so well so proud of your your skin looks lovely and you both Glow its nice to see the determination. I dont know where it came from with me either when i first did this. but i loved the end product the healthy feeling of being able to walk not waddle and no shortness of breath. It all takes time but when you suddenly realise how much better you feel its the best feeling in the world xx

    ReplyDelete