Sunday 17 December 2017

What is the matter with me?!

So you know that 2 1/2 pounds I lost last week?

Well you might as well say I've put it back on because since weigh in day I've eaten nothing but junk! I'm not even kidding.

I've had chocolate ice cream.... TWICE

You know those packets of mini chocolate segments you get? I swear I just ate half a packet... I don't even like chocolate oranges!

I think I'm self sabotaging. Seriously I feel sick with everything I've had....

So I'm putting my foot down.

Because I need to be accountable and I don't need to put weight back on I've lost.

And I'm not obsessing over the diet either, I don't want to be one of those girls who don't eat because of their diet thats not me,

but two chocolate icecreams in 3 days....

I'm not a Gilmore Girl I can't eat this amount of food and get away with it!!!

Focus Keene! You can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment