Friday 29 December 2017

29/12/17 Week 14




Greeting everyone!
Those of nimble mind might have noticed there was no post last week.

Reason being, I was running around like a headless chicken (or perhaps turkey would be more festive) getting stuff ready before my daughter broke up from school I was so busy that week! So So busy!

So I didn't attend my weight watchers meeting.

I hadn't really weighed myself so was dreading it.
I was dreading the meeting!


I was hoping I had done okay and not put on too much!

I haven't counted in two weeks. I've been in and out of fast food (not kidding KFC, MaccyD and Pizza hut!)

I've had chocolates. (LOTS AND LOTS OF CHOCOLATE!)

I feel (and probably look) bloated from the sheer junk in my trunk!

I've not been on my weight watchers app in two weeks!

But you know I didn't feel guilty about it, I made a decision to try and make some healthier choices over the holidays but, I was not stressing over points.

It wasn't Claire again today (she wasn't very well get well soon!) and so Mandi did weigh in. There was only me who showed up (No surprise you should have seen the snow, I was almost put off my it!)

"That's not too bad you'll get that off in no time!" she said to me, I looked at her "2 1/2 on."
"Really?!" I sigh in relief. "Cool!"

I'm not big on new years, I might have some sholer, so starting diet again today.

I want the stuff I gained over Christmas gone this week!

Wish me luck!

Weight loss this week:+2.5lbs
Weight loss total: -33lbs or 2 Stone 5lbs 


No comments:

Post a Comment