Friday 8 December 2017

End of week 11


You totally can not see the curve of my waist in that t-shirt! Never mind!

This week, I was very unsure if I would loose at all! I was serious, I had chocolate cake I had a really bad week (ladies time you all understand!) I could feel the water retaining, it was horrible! 

I was sure the scale would read the same as last week if I was lucky.

And I was resigned inside my head to accept it and I was okay with it I've been loosing consistently and to be fair I had a sweet mince pie yesterday because it was that time of the year and I LOVE MINCE PIES! 

And its hard! Its hard to say no to pastries and crisps and chocolate because they are constantly around this time of year and to be fair its the right time for those things! I mean its winter, hibernate and everything.!

PLUS Joseph I think is teething and he has been up four nights in a row SCREAMING to high heaven! And I think we've got the worse part of it over now, settling him in his cot sitting on the end of Yasmine's bed, no eye contact just sitting there so he doesn't feel abandoned and he soon goes off to sleep.

BUT ITS HARD!

And I felt it this week.

So imagine my surprise when I stood on the scales and Mandi (who was standing in for my regular weightwatcher leader Claire) said it was two pounds off!

Relief!

I think I've been less happy about loosing 3 pounds some weeks! 

It has started to get harder to get motivated to go out even on the school runs. There is snow and ice and a really harsh Northern wind now. 

But....

Once more week and then Phil is off work for the whole week! That last week before they break up for the Christmas holidays he is off! He is going to be there for her Christmas play (Which is awesome!) He'll be there to help with the school runs and the swimming lesson during the day... 

On the downside I realise this means less exercise opportunities I'm thinking Just Dance when no one is looking, lets shake off some extra pounds...

And I'm going to look up how to start getting rid of my bingo wings...

My fat arms are starting to look out of place!

I don;t think its incredibly likely I'll loose nine pounds before Christmas (with two weigh ins to go) so I don;'t think I'll hit the three stone before Christmas (Which was silly) but honestly, I'm so happy with how far I've come anyway... 

If  I don't loose for the next four weeks I've still lost 33 pounds!! 33!

Weight loss this week:-2lbs
Weight loss total: -33lbs or 2 Stone 5lbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment