Friday 6 April 2018

06/04/18

So there was no weigh in last week (hense why there was no post) but this week its good!


Well the whole week was hard, I didn't gorge exactly, but I did have a good Easter Sunday points wise, well I ate like five bits of weight watchers cake which granted was probably not as bad as I thought it would be, but inside my head it was hard, I stuck to my daily points and that was it! I wouldn't care but either side of Easter Sunday I was fine its just I really ate!

But today in weightwatchers we talked about changing our mindset, if we do have a bad day not just saying 'well I ate this so...' and then eating everything in sight, but about accepting it and moving on and sticking with it and I knew I was already doing it.

Its hard, I won't lie and over the past couple of weeks I probably could have lost more then I did but certainly I'm not ashamed of what I lost...

Today as well, I wanted to talk about extra things I've been doing. People are asking how are you doing this? How are you loosing weight all the time.

Well honestly to begin with I literally only did the weight loss for a while, I only did the smart point counting because I wanted to get the hang of it, and as well allow my body the time to adjust to doing normal activities on a lower calorie intake (because at the end of the day I am). Come the new year I was asking my lovely husband for a fitbit and ever since I've been walking it off. Now, don't get me wrong, I've upped my walking to 12,000 steps a day (this is five miles for my tiny little legs) I'll be honest, in the holidays I don't do all these steps and when we go back to school its always hard to get back up to the right amount! But I do try to do it.

Phil also asked me if I wanted to take some classes on a night time at the local fitness centre, just int the last couple of weeks. Normally my mother in law has Joseph on a Thursday so I doing Aqua Aerobics which I've been to twice, I'm really enjoying that, I also took myself off for a swim afterwards not for long only 200 meters but if I carry on just doing one more length each time it should build up! On a Monday night (7-8 so the kids are in bed) I decided on Pilates. I've only had one lesson of this just because it was off on Bank Holiday Monday so I'm looking forward to doing that again!

It a lot now, and its a lot in a short space of time. But I have been working up to it, I started with walking 4,000 steps then added on.

As well I've been adding all the time to my weight watchers recipes, I think this is important because eating and tasting.... if it doesn't taste good, I won't eat it! (and I will add them on here!)

Its one heck of a ride!


Weight loss this week:-3 1/2lbs
Weight loss total: -54 1/2 lbs or 3 Stone 12 1/2 pounds....(Come onnn next week lets smash 4 stone!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment