Friday 23 March 2018

50 pounds.... yes please!

I can not believe it!! Its finally finally here!!

In one way I can't believe the first picture was ONLY 6 months ago... SIX months! That's shorter then the time I was pregnant!

It was the very end of September and I remember humming and arring about whether or not I should go back on a diet, I mean I hadn't had my birthday yet bonfire night was coming up then Christmas and I remember thinking 'will there be a point in going now?' But I thought at worse I'd waste a month at weightwatchers on fees so went along.

And I really got to thinking about that really, there is always something nearly coming up. December you have Christmas and really you know you start in November.... then you have halloween and bonfire night end of Oct beginning of November (then obviously in America Thanksgiving). roll back August and September EVERYONE but me has a birthday February you have valentine's day April timeish you have Easter, there's not a good time to start you just have to, which is what I did!

And you know something, around those special times it is HARD. In fact full stop, it can be hard, you say no to things you really want and go on walks that you'd really rather not and when you're tired and drained and you just want to order in a pizza because you can't be bothered to go and put your chicken rice and veg (boy that sounds like exciting food.... It is more interesting then that honest, its just this is basically what's going through my head) or you've had a tough day/week/month and you immediately want those comfort foods Its hard! It is and I'm not 100% perfect at it...

And you have weeks where you're weighing weighing weighing yourself and it looks like you've not lost anything, like any week.... and its demoralising you want to see that number go down, and fast!

I've wanted to say "Forget about it, pass me the cheesecake!" SO MANY TIMES! And I'm not at the end of this journey, I'm on this long term!

But its nice to celebrate the victories along the way, and hopefully in another 6 months....

Weight loss this week:-3 1/2lbs
Weight loss total: -51lbs or 3 Stone 9 pounds....

No comments:

Post a Comment