Friday 6 April 2018

Bakes

I'm not really egging on Weight Watchers products (although I am!) But can you believe all these treats are 5SP or under and are found in the Bakes Cookbook (I've only just got the book! Some were in the weightwatchers magazine before I got the book!) I'll pop the full recipes on later!
So the bottom picture, you can see Rocky road bites Oaty Chocolate biscuits and Apple and Cinnamon 'mandala' each one to recipe the Oaty biscuits are 3 SP per one and the other two are two per one. 
      


5 SP per slice (ten servings in one cake)
This one is my favourite! chocolate cake, well dark chocolate cake! I really really love dark Chocolate, Others have said they can taste the surprising savoury element of the cake but you can't, My kids both love it I've done it three times....

Can you guess the surprise ingredient?











              Black Beans!!!

3SP per slice

















rocky road 2sp, oaty biscuits 3sp and Apple and cinnamon 'maldala' 2sp


And this one! white chocolate blondie, for 3 SP per a slice, again it is beautiful! these bakes are just amazing! Secret ingredient... Oh yes! Chickpeas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment